London Gatwick Airport is served by regular services from airports across the United Kingdom, Ireland and the Channel Islands.
To find out more information please visit the official London Gatwick airport website at GatwickAirport.com
Summer & Winter Flights
In the summer we have a weekly Friday flight whilst in the winter, we have twice weekly direct flights to The Gambia from Gatwick on a Tuesday and Friday.
There is a wide range of facilities at Gatwick including:
- A selection of bars, cafes and restaurants
- Duty free shops and a variety of gift, clothes, beauty and news shops
- Bureau de Change
- Information desk
- WiFi access
- Executive lounges
For more information about the facilities, please see the London Gatwick website
Special assistance is offered at the airport with:
- Lifts to all floors
- Special assistance points throughout the terminal
- Disabled toilets with help buttons
- Mother and baby changing facilities
- Shop and collect service
Please Note: If special assistance is required to board the aircraft please advise us at the time of booking.