Nobody knows The Gambia like we do. We are the only specialist tour operator to The Gambia and recognise that everyone is different and believe it is essential to match the right travel arrangements to the right client.
With over 30 years experience in The Gambia, we really know the country and her people. It gives us great pleasure to welcome our clients to The Gambia and whether you are planning your 1st visit or your 31st, we hope we can be of service to you.
- Over 25 years' experience of The Gambia.
- Widest choice of flights from any operator.
- Our UK reservations team have all been to The Gambia.
- The biggest and best resort team.
As the largest tour operator to The Gambia we maintain our own office at the Senegambia Hotel headed by Joyce, our Resort Manager. Other tour operators may be decreasing the support for clients in resort but we believe this is a vital service and Joyce is assisted by a large, experienced, enthusiastic team who are there exclusively for our clients.
We treat our clients as individuals. How much you decide to use the service we provide is entirely up to you, but our aim is to make sure everything runs smoothly allowing you to enjoy your holiday to the full.
Knowledgeable UK Staff
All our staff regularly visit The Gambia and have a genuine affection for the country. Our reservations team have the personal first-hand knowledge to help you choose the travel options best suited to your needs. As a specialist, we pride ourselves on our attention to detail, customer care and treating clients as individuals not booking references.
- Unbeatable choice of flights.
- 2 flights a week from Gatwick and Manchester, weekly from Birmingham.
- 3, 4, 7, 10, 11, 14 night durations available.
- Upgraded Premium and Extra Legroom flights from Gatwick.
- Group and Charity discounts.
- Carbon Offset Scheme.
- Competitive prices for both holidays and flight only.
- In-flight meals, 20kg luggage and taxes included in the price.
Have You Considered a Package Holiday?
We have a diverse range of accommodation with the over 20 properties in The Gambia from budget to deluxe including the luxurious Ngala Lodge and Coco Ocean Resort & Spa; and all viewed regularly by our staff. Our local staff can organise a whole variety of river, bush & beach excursions and we also have the ability to arrange specialist birdwatching and fishing tours. Multi-centre holidays including the award-winning Mandina Lodges are also available.
See Gambia.co.uk for more package holiday information.